About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Co-lead formulation of an end-to-end vendor platform solution design (across data, calculation engine and analytical layer)
- Validate and supervise implementation of the agreed solution
- Oversee implementation of product functionalities to ensure requirements are met
- Manage standardisation of methodology implementation across Treasury Liquidity platforms
- Collaborate with leading external risk management software providers to influence overall platform delivery roadmap design and implementation ensuring Bank's requirements are met
- Manage stakeholder engagement and communication.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 10+ years of work experience and 6+ years of relevant experience in implementing IRRBB (internal and regulatory) methodology and reporting in Balance Sheet Management software solution (Moody's preferable).
- Experience in Treasury/Risk implementation project as functional consultant capacity in Tier 1 Bank is preferred.
- Experience in change or project management/coordination.
- Professional certificate in CFA/FRM/PRM is an added advantage.
- People management experience at developing talent and providing guidance is an added advantage.
- Ability to independently arrive at conceptual solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill, positive attitude, and highly driven in fast paced environment.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
PUBLISHED: 07 luty 2020