Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a strategic locations around the world.
Merger & Acquisition practice offers dedicated services along the entire M&A life cycle. As our team member you will have an opportunity to work on acquisition target screening and profiling, due diligence, merger integration, divestiture and carve-out strategy, transaction management, transaction execution and more. In addition to collaboration with client leaders and teams, as the M&A practice member you will be part of Accenture Strategy’s team and will contribute to internal projects.
What will you do:
- Working within multinational teams on client facing projects or programme work streams
- Developing business cases, performing cost optimization, assessing strategic and investment opportunities
- Defining and assessing digital solutions required to achieve strategic goals and capture new opportunities
- Advising our clients on a highly diversified set of strategic topics ranging from strategy development and implementation to assessment of M&A opportunities
- Designing new business and operating models to deliver strategic change, improve organization agility or capture value from M&A
- Contributing actively to the development and growth of Accenture Strategy Practice
- Minimum bachelor's (Analyst) / master’s (Consultant) degree
- At least 4 (Consultant) / 2 (Analyst) years of relevant M&A experience working on multiple projects, international exposure is a strong asset
- Experience from strategy and management consultancies, private equity houses, M&A boutiques or investment banking is an advantage
- Demonstrate experience in several of the following specialization areas: Financial modeling and financial statements analysis, Business case development, Zero-Based Budgeting, Transaction management and execution, M&A strategy and portfolio strategy, Commercial, operational or IT due diligence, Post-Merger Integration, Target screening, Sector knowledge of one of the following industries would be a strong asset:Information Technology, Financial Services, Communications & Media, Resources (Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities), Retail & Consumer Goods
- Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and capability of handling multinational projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point, knowledge of VBA would be an asset
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Positive attitude & strong interest to solve client challenges, adapt to a changing work environment & deal with new issues
- Excellent business English (written & spoken)
- Ability to work in other languages (especially German) would be a strong asset
Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow as primary place of work/home office
Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects and learn innovative approaches of problem structuring and solving
- If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
PUBLISHED: 15 marzec 2021