CAREER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
In September 2019 CFA Society Poland is launching its latest project aiming to support its members in professional development and improving their position in the labour market. Career Management Program has been created with professional support of HRK Group, a well-established company providing personal advisory services for finance professionals. This, along with our Mentoring Program, will help CFA Society Poland members have a better understanding of career improvement.
A group of experienced recruiters from HRK will take professional care of CFA Society Poland members career advisory. They will provide free consultations – each participant in the program is entitled to two meetings with a dedicated consultant delegated by HRK.
What is the subject of consultations?
- resume optimisation, rating LinkedIn profile, recruiter’s POV;
- professional advice in highlighting possible areas of professional interest and development, directions for furthering your career or improving it by gaining new competencies and skills;
- access to the latest job market trends, especially in the financial sector, and access to research.
CFA Society Poland participating in the program will be prioritised by HRK Group recruiters and will receive information about ongoing interesting recruitment processes.
Who can participate in Career Management Program?
Professionals who have renewed/initiated membership in CFA Institute and CFA Society Poland for the year of 2020. Regular members take priority over other forms of membership.
To participate, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about your participation in the program will not be published or shared anywhere. Applications are processed in the order they are received.
Why should you join Career Management Program?
- to increase your chance for a new placement;
- to access the latest recruitment processes;
- to improve your knowledge of possible development areas in your profession;
- to get a professional recruiter to help you guide your career;
- to improve your recruitment documents (resume, CV) and online presence (LinkedIn).
Join our Career Management Program. If you need professional guidance regarding your career, please contact: email@example.com.
tel. +48 798 068 139