As part of the CFA Institute's mission to promote the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence, our organizations have a long history of working with educational institutions around the world.
Some of these institutions:
- Incorporate elements of our curriculum into their degree programs.
- Offer waivers from the graduate school entrance exams or coursework.
- Work with local CFA Institute member societies to support student teams in the annual Research Challenge or Ethics Challenge.
University Affiliation Program
The University Affiliation Program recognizes academic institutions that embed a significant portion of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK) into their curriculum. Through cooperation with universities around the world, we seek to promote ethics-based investment education in university degree programs aimed at developing investment professionals. More about the Candidate Body of Knowledge »
More information: www.cfainstitute.org/about/universities
The list of affiliated universities in Poland:
- Kozminski University
- University of Economics in Katowice
- Poznań University of Economics and Business
- Wrocław University of Economics and Business
- Cracow University of Economics
APPLY TO THE PROGRAM
To request an application and find out more, please email us at email@example.com.
Please be informed that applications for the University Affiliation Program are considered on a case-by-case basis; meeting eligibility requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
+48 668 870 211