CFA Society Poland along with Invesco Asset Management and Jane Street invites you to join the Exchange Traded Fund workshop.
Invesco is a leading global investment management firm with to $1.2 trillion in assets under management. Invesco ETF is the fourth largest ETF provider worldwide. For more information please refer to etf.invesco.com.
About Jane Street:
Jane Street is one of the largest ETF liquidity providers in the world and traded $2.4 trillion globally in ETFs in 2018. For more information please refer to www.janestreet.com.
Michael Huber – Invesco ETF, Head of Institutional ETF Business D-A-CH & CEE
Slawomir Rzeszotko – Jane Street, Head of Institutional Sales and Trading Europe
The following aspects of ETFs and much more will be addressed:
- Replication methods: both physical and swap-based have their merits
- Total cost of ownership: do not focus only on the ongoing charges
- Trading: prepare your investments and disinvestments thoroughly
- Role of market makers: an important provider of liquidity
- Key elements from Jane Street’s global ETF trading survey
CFA Society Poland members only, candidates (limited) and invited guests, limited number of attendees. Event entirely in English.
Registration on the right ("Sign up")
06 LISTOPAD 2019 | ŚRODA
SHERATON GRAND KRAKÓW, POWIŚLE 7, KRAKÓW